Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/03/09 23:29:19 UTC

Hessian binding, r516584

FYI,

I've added a project to start work on the Hessian binding. Getting
RMI in or a WS binding would also be good if someone is interested in
starting that.

Jim

Re: Hessian binding, r516584

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.

> Ok, I'll have a go at catching up the Axis2 WS binding in the trunk
> to what
> we have in the integration branch. Whats the status of the WSDL IDL
> in the
> trunk right now?
>
>   ...ant

I think getting Axis updated would be great. The WSDL IDL compiles
but I haven't personally tested it. Let me know how I can help.

Jim

Re: Hessian binding, r516584

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
By checking the web site and the jar file, the Hessian itself is released
under Apache license.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Hessian binding, r516584

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
On Mar 9, 2007, at 3:02 PM, ant elder wrote:

> On 3/9/07, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 3/9/07, Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > FYI,
>> >
>> > I've added a project to start work on the Hessian binding.
>>

>> Isn't Hessian GPL?
>>

> Ok sorry maybe not, the Caucho download page talks about GPL but
> looks looks
> like Hessian has been released under ASL 1.1.
>
>   ...ant

Yep, it's ASL 1.1.

Jim

Re: Hessian binding, r516584