Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2003/11/17 05:21:30 UTC

RE: [Status] Creation of new JIRA projects for Maven plugins + ot her stuff

Although having said that, on browsing through the CVS avails file it seems
I'm not on maven-plugins. I'm not sure if this matters - I don't think I've
every tried committing something to that tree yet.

There are a couple of users out of sync between maven-plugins and maven.
Would someone with necessary privs care to update it?

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
I believe Jason is the only one with commit rights to CVSROOT/avail.

Jason, could you please bring the two into synch?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting