Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Erik Jensen <er...@vianet.co.uk> on 2005/04/20 17:49:19 UTC

Tests Freeze

Hi,

I have some tests running using Cactus 1.7 on JBoss 4.0.1.  Everything
seems to run fine then for no apparent reason my tests will freeze at
the same point every time.  I cannot find the reason for this and if I
move the order of the tests around everything seems to sort itself out.
Often I simply do nothing to the code and eventually the tests will run.

Has anyone else encountered this problem using JBoss, and if so do you
have a solution as it is getting rather annoying.

Thanks,

Erik