Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Field <ta...@cloudinthesky.co.uk> on 2009/09/06 09:52:46 UTC

Re: Testify Base class com.formos.tapestry.testify.testng.TapestryTest is not in a controlled package

A quick update... there's a small but important error in my example project
structure. I'd put the DayMonthYearDateInputDemo.tml and
DayMonthYearDateInputDemo.java files into a package called
"...demo.components" and they should be in "...demo.pages".

This is the correct structure (I hope :-) ).

+---src
     +---main
     ¦   +---java
     ¦   ¦   +---si
     ¦   ¦       +---najdi
     ¦   ¦           +---tapestry
     ¦   ¦               +---library
     ¦   ¦                   +---components
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       DayMonthYearDateInput.java
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       day-month-year-date-input-error.png
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       day-month-year-date-input.png
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       DayMonthYearDateInput.properties
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       DayMonthYearDateInput.tml
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       DayMonthYearDateInput.xdoc
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       DayMonthYearDateInput_sl_SI.properties
     ¦   ¦                   ¦
     ¦   ¦                   +---mixins
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       ZoneUpdater.java
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       ZoneUpdater.js
     ¦   ¦                   ¦
     ¦   ¦                   +---services
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       LibraryModule.java
     ¦   ¦                   ¦       TestInfrastructureModule.java
     ¦   ¦                   ¦
     ¦   ¦                   +---util
     ¦   ¦                           IntegerOptionModel.java
     ¦   ¦                           IntegerSelectModel.java
     ¦   ¦                           IntegerValueEncoder.java
     ¦   ¦                           Month.java
     ¦   ¦
     ¦   +---resources
     ¦           log4j.properties

     +---site
     ¦   ¦   site.xml
     ¦   ¦
     ¦   +---xdoc
     ¦           index.xml
     ¦
     +---test
         +---conf
         ¦       testng.xml

         +---java
             +---test
                +---si
                    +---najdi
                        +---tapestry
                            +---library
                                +---base
                                ¦       AbstractT5ComponentsLibraryTest.java
                                ¦
                                +---demo
                                ¦   ¦   DemoModule.java
                                ¦   ¦
                                ¦   +---pages
                                ¦           DayMonthYearDateInputDemo.tml
                                ¦           DayMonthYearDateInputDemo.java
                                ¦
                                +---components
                                            DayMonthYearDateInputTest.java

- Paul

Re: Testify Base class com.formos.tapestry.testify.testng.TapestryTest is not in a controlled package

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Paul,

I will try this later at home, I was very busy racing alpine roads with my
mini cooper this weekend :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Stelvio.jpg

Cheers,
Borut