Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Mynsted <MM...@vha.com> on 2001/04/14 00:07:36 UTC

Tomcat monitor/poller/email

Has anybody out there set anything up that will email them in the event the Tomcat would crash or not be running?  (Or know of free software that can do that.)  I am running Tomcat under Windows NT.

If so please let me know.  (I do not want to re-create the wheel.)

I have NOT had trouble with Tomcat crashing, I simply need to do this for my SLA.

RE: Tomcat monitor/poller/email

Posted by Tal Dayan <ta...@zapta.com>.
Not free but very reasonable priced:  http://www.ipsentry.com/

If your server is open to the Intranet, we are using www.netmechanics.com
for 10$
a month.

Hope this helps.

Tal

Posted by "George \"Lifeguard\" Flatman" <li...@lvcm.com>.
Hey Mark, Can you help me setup Tomcat to run with APache server on my NT
server box?

George G. Flatman
CEO of The Edge Internet Radio
Rock n Roll with an Attitude