Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org> on 2016/04/06 20:54:17 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8.3 release

I'll create an RC later today or tomorrow, once the tez-ui build issues are
resolved.

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8.3 release

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.
Sounds good. Based on the other thread on user@, it is high time we do a 0.7.1 release too.

If there are no volunteers, I will start looking at making one with binary convenience artifacts later this week or early next week.

thanks
— Hitesh