Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Sherwood <js...@rgisolutions.com> on 2009/01/20 16:32:13 UTC

Inplaceeditor question.

Hello,

This is for anyone that knows about the editor located here: (part of the
t5components project)

http://87.193.218.134:8080/t5c-demo/inplaceeditorpage

Is there a way to disable the editing feature or do I have to just put an
output instead of the inplaceeditor for items I do not want that particular
user to edit.

Thanks,

--James

RE: Inplaceeditor question.

Posted by James Sherwood <js...@rgisolutions.com>.
Hello,

I modified the component so it has a disable parameter.

--James