Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> on 2012/01/30 15:42:24 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Camel > SSH

Claus, your definition of "password" below includes:  "Used if
keyPairProvider is null." -- is this also the case for the username
option as well?

Also, you didn't define keyPairProvider in the table below--can you add
that in?  (Or is the above quoted sentence a stray sentence not relevant
for this component, i.e., the sentence itself should be removed?)

Thanks,
Glen

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza

Re: [CONF] Apache Camel > SSH

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See the JIRA ticket where I asked the contributors to help with the
missing docs.

--
Claus Ibsen