Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Lijin <li...@valuemomentum.biz> on 2008/08/27 17:00:46 UTC

Problem facing on 64bit Deployment of SCA implemented project

Hi Friend,

We had implemented SCA into one of our project module successfully.  Its
perfectly working and giving better results. It is using SCA- Spring
integration also. My Problem is when we tried to deploy this module in to a
64 bit Windows server where we have Tomcat and 64 bit JDK, the

org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter is failing to start.
Because of this error module is not deploying at all.

Please find the error getting in the Server console.

Aug 27, 2008 7:54:50 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start

SEVERE: Error filterStart

Aug 27, 2008 7:54:50 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start

SEVERE: Context [/ProjectName] startup failed due to previous errors

Web.xml configuration.

  <filter>

    <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter</filte
r-class>

  </filter>

  <filter-mapping>

    <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>

    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

  </filter-mapping>

May I know is there is any solution to solve this problem? Anything is
missing from my side? Please help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Lijin Joseji K.

Re: Problem facing on 64bit Deployment of SCA implemented project

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.
ant elder wrote:
> Can you look in the logs folder in the Tomcat install folder and there
> should be one of the logs in there which gives more information about
> what the problem was that caused the TuscanyServletFilter to fail to
> start. If that log info isn't obvious post it back here and we can help
> decipher it.
>
>    ...ant
>
> On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Lijin <lijin.joseji@valuemomentum.biz
> <ma...@valuemomentum.biz>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Friend,
>

>     We had implemented SCA into one of our project module successfully.
>      Its perfectly working and giving better results. It is using SCA-
>     Spring integration also. My Problem is when we tried to deploy this
>     module in to a 64 bit Windows server where we have Tomcat and 64 bit
>     JDK, the
>
>     /org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter /is failing
>     to start. Because of this error module is not deploying at all.

I am running Tuscany on 64-bit Windows and a 64-bit JDK without
any problems.  So I think the problem is probably not related to
the 64-bit environment.

   Simon

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.