Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/05 12:18:26 UTC

Re: OFBiz as OMS

Hello,
It was a really fruitful discussion on real-time inventory visibility and
thank you, everyone, for joining in and sharing your thoughts. Along with
this, and a very special thank you to our expert guests Ankush Upadhyay,
Rohit Kaushal and Vaibhav Jain. There were some really great points raised
and discussed by all and I am very happy to be a part of this
collaboration. On listening to the session recording, I feel there is a
need to take a step back and not rush these sessions. And after discussing
with Pranay, we feel the need to change the schedule to have a deeper
understanding of the topics. For starters, we would be taking our sweet
time to understand and explore each line item in-depth and do at least 3-4
sessions instead of one on each of the topics listed in the earlier
schedule. So, for the next session on Tuesday, we would be continuing our
discussion on the real-time inventory visibility. This is an upfront
invitation to all the interested parties for this discussion and I will
share the link to our next session 1 hour before our discussed time(every
Tuesday, 4 PM IST). Looking forward to seeing you all in our next session
on Tuesday, 6th October, at 4 PM IST.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Re: OFBiz as OMS

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

As planned, here are the details for today's session on Real-time inventory
visibility Extended:

Topic: OFBiz as OMS: Real-time inventory visibility Extd.
Time: Oct 20, 2020, 04:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71806272375?pwd=Uk5vcFBTMk5ZMkUxN1hCSXc4YW9vUT09

Meeting ID: 718 0627 2375
Passcode: 1n8iL