Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Héléna Tanguy <ht...@jouve.fr> on 2007/06/11 13:51:15 UTC

Problem with suggestion lists

Hi

I have a problem with suggestion listes in Cocoon Forms (cocoon 2.1.9).
I have a suggestion list which works good to get the elements starting
with a string, but the problem is that when I click on the down arrow
button to display all elements of the list, the elements of the list are
not displayed.
When I'm in the input field and I push the arrow down key, the elements
of the list are displayed.
When the elements of the list are displayed, if I click 3 or 4 times on
the arrow button, the list disappears.

Does this functionality work correctly ?
I have forget something to make it work correctly ?

Thank you.