Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by kb...@informatica.com on 2000/07/26 01:11:08 UTC

Bug in progressive parsing

I have a XML file which has a invalid DTD reference. Bookshop.xml has
reference to store.dtd.
If I use SAXCount and use regular parsing with Val_Auto option I DO get a
validation error. (Element "bookstore" not found)
But I changed it to progressive parsing and I now I do NOT find any
validation error. I changed the code from

//OLD
//parser.parse(xmlFile);
//NEW
        XMLPScanToken token;
        if (!parser.parseFirst(xmlFile, token))
        {
            // TBD log errorcerr << "scanFirst() failed\n" << endl;
            return 1;
        }

        //  We started ok, so lets call scanNext() until we find what we
want
        //  or hit the end.
        bool gotMore = true;
        while (gotMore )