Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by fredzhu <ad...@fengsage.cn> on 2009/10/20 08:33:07 UTC

How configure activwmq redelivery in servicemix ?

I use the servicemix3.3.1

I plan uesd three components : cxfbc consume->jms->cxfbc provider

when other system shutdown,the message couldn't send out and the message
will die.

servicemix is base on activemq achieve Asynchronous~

so,i configure in jms components

    <jms:endpoint service="novaesb:${novaesb.queue.ossprocess.clarity}"
                  connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"/>

    <jms:endpoint service="novaesb:${novaesb.queue.ossprocess.clarity}"
                  defaultOperation="clarity:processOSS"/>

    <amq:connectionFactory id="connectionFactory"
brokerURL="${connectionFactory}">
        <amq:redeliveryPolicy>
            <amq:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="6"/>
        </amq:redeliveryPolicy>
    </amq:connectionFactory>

but,it‘s no anything happened~~ :,(

My purpose is when other system shutdown the message in servicemix couldn't
missing,it's must redelivery and send out again until success. if fail the
mssage must send to a error queue ,and the queue is my Customize。

Thank you~

Re: How configure activwmq redelivery in servicemix ?

Posted by Karolis Petrauskas <k....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

    I have used DeadLetterChannel from Camel for such functionality.
But it have some disadvantages... for example: server is unable to
shutdown when this component is waiting for a next redelivery.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:26 PM, fredzhu <ad...@fengsage.cn> wrote:

> who can help me

Karolis Petrauskas

Re: How configure activwmq redelivery in servicemix ?

Posted by fredzhu <ad...@fengsage.cn>.
who can help me