Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cm...@yahoo.com on 2001/06/07 09:29:08 UTC

Re: AJP14 - mod_jk - adventure continue

> On the Java Side I've started a quick patch on TC 3.3
> Ajp13.java & Ajp13Interceptor. I'll wait for TC 3.3
> java code import to commit the java code for Ajp14 :)

Henri,

I'll try to do the commit over the weekend, after Java one.

I would like to start building the connector and buffers
directly from jtc - to avoid code duplication, etc. Since the changes
are mostly additions in ajp14 we can use the new connector, but
keep the default to ajp12/13.

But it needs some build.xml changes and testing ( and again we'll need to
checkout 2 repositories )

Costin