Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Fabrizio Gianneschi <fa...@gruppoatlantis.com> on 2005/01/28 10:50:22 UTC

Feedback

Hello all,

I write this mail to share with you all my satisfaction in using iBATIS.
The project I was working on until yesterday has been completed and
delivered perfectly in time.
Since it was a db-intensive web application (not much business logic, a lot
of queries, a not usual db configuration) I consider iBATIS as an important
factor that contributed to our success. Its use permitted us to be better
focused on other application aspects, with simple XML changes and without
recompiling the Java code.

THIS, is the way J2EE should take.

Thanks a lot, Clinton.
Thanks to all of the people that work on this great project.

Fabrizio Gianneschi
Italy

Re: Feedback

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
That's a SUPER idea Brandon.  Because we often get requests for
feedback from other users.

Go for it bud!

Clinton

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:31:01 -0700, Brandon Goodin

Re: Feedback

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.