Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/21 14:45:33 UTC

T5: bind onlick handler after LinkSubmit

Hi all,

i'm looking for a way to bind event handler (js) to <a> element which also
is LinkSubmit, but i'd like my event handler to be executed after
LinkSubmit handler.

E.g. consider example, form inside modal dialog - make ajax call to server
first, then close modal.

Ideas?

Re: T5: bind onlick handler after LinkSubmit

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hey thanks for ideas, i ended with for  mixin to do:

$(formId).observe(Tapestry.FORM_PROCESS_SUBMIT_EVENT, function(event)
{
            //hide modal
});

by some reason <form onsubmit="..." /> is never called.

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
<dv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,