Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Bryan Hunt <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 12:02:08 UTC

constructor based mapping

Hi there,

I found a message on the serverside from 2004 indicating that
constructor based mapping was a planned feature but I haven't
been able to find any reference to it in the documentation.

Has it been implemented or will it be implemented in a release any
time soon ?

Beste

Bryan

Re: constructor based mapping

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
It is planned. But, it has not been implemented. I think there is a
JIRA issue on it. Feel free to cast a vote for it.

Brandon