Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jinmei Liao <ji...@pivotal.io> on 2020/05/11 23:09:51 UTC

[PROPOSAL] bring GEODE-8091 to support branches

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-8091

We've had users that were trying to use the
"--load-cluster-configuration-from-dir=true" when starting up a locator
with a security manager and came across this failure on Geode1.12 and would
this to be fixed. Can I get a few +1s to port this back to the support
branches?

--
Cheers

Jinmei

Re: [PROPOSAL] bring GEODE-8091 to support branches

Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io>.
..and 1.12.