Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steve Hanson <st...@bea.com> on 2004/12/09 01:51:42 UTC

Can't stop validation of links

Hi all:

I am not a member of this mailing list, so please include my BEA address in any responses.

I am trying to override Forrest's default validation behavior when it comes to links.

In particular I am trying to skip validation of links that include the string "reference":

                <netui label="Page Flow Javadoc" href="reference/classref_pageflows/index.html"/>
                <netui label="&lt;netui> Tags" href="reference/taglib/index.html"/>

I have used two techniques:

(1) I have tried to set the property

   forrest.validate=false

But when I run "forrest -v"

I see this in the build echoes:

	validation-props:
	Override ignored for property forrest.validate

Is there something else I need to do to make the override stick?

(2) I have also tried creating the file:

	src\documentation\conf\cli.xconf

and adding the element

    <exclude pattern="**reference**"/>

But that fails too.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Hanson, The Apache Beehive Project.

Re: Can't stop validation of links

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Steve Hanson wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I am not a member of this mailing list, so please include my BEA address in any responses.

gmane.org

> I am trying to override Forrest's default validation behavior when it comes to links.

Probably, you want to ask this on forrest-user mailing list?

Vadim