Posted to user@struts.apache.org by MARK NICHOLS <DH...@dhs.state.il.us> on 2002/02/26 21:37:03 UTC

Tag and Actions

I have searched the archive, and read through the documentation but I can't seem to find how to set my <html:link> tag to point to an Action class.

Here are some code examples...

Using the <html:form/> block I can get the proper action when the submit button is pressed.
<...snip...>

<...snip...>

However, when I try coding it with the <html:link/> block like this:

it doesn't work. I've tried page= and forward= with equally bad results.  I'm guessing that I need to change my global forward in some way to point at the proper action class so that the forward= would work. But I haven't been successful in figuring out how to code that forward.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much.

best regards,
/\/\ark

RE: Tag and Actions

Posted by Tim Sawyer <ts...@nildram.co.uk>.
Try <html:link page="/testFinishReason.do">

Tim.

I have searched the archive, and read through the documentation but I can't
seem to find how to set my <html:link> tag to point to an Action class.

Here are some code examples...

Using the <html:form/> block I can get the proper action when the submit
button is pressed.
<...snip...>

<...snip...>

However, when I try coding it with the <html:link/> block like this:

key="finishReasonTest.testLink"/></html:link>

it doesn't work. I've tried page= and forward= with equally bad results.
I'm guessing that I need to change my global forward in some way to point at
the proper action class so that the forward= would work. But I haven't been
successful in figuring out how to code that forward.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very
much.

best regards,
/\/\ark

For additional commands, e-mail: