Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Terry Mueller <te...@permeance.com.au> on 2007/01/29 13:40:56 UTC

Problems with WSDL2Java upgrading from Axis 1.2 to Axis 1.4

I have tested WSDL2Java with our WSDL using Axis 1.2 without any
problems. When I upgrade to Axis 1.4 (drop in new jars), the same
command generates code with compile errors. There are three basic
compilation problems: (1) in some constructors of simple types there is
call to super(foo,bar) that doesn't exist (2) the "throws" clauses
declaration contains an array and (3) the class in the "throws" clause
does not extend java.lang.Exception.

I was having a play with Lisa test tool from http://www.itko.com/ which
uses Axis 1.4 so I can't upgrade to Axis 2 yet.

Any ideas?

Re: Problems with WSDL2Java upgrading from Axis 1.2 to Axis 1.4

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Please post the WSDL.