Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Русак Максим <ma...@yandex.ru> on 2017/06/23 02:20:14 UTC

GOSSIP-64 review

GOSSIP-64 has been implemented, could you review? :)

Regards, Maxim Rusak

Re: GOSSIP-64 review

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Maxim,

To solicit reviews and interaction from the community you may want to
provide more detail on the mailing list or in the ticket of what you worked
on. Many people are not familiar with max-change-sets. inside the patch
there is only a single link to an external resource. Consider sending this
type of email earlier in the process.

"I am starting to/have already implement max change sets as part of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-64

https://github.com/aphyr/meangirls

It is a CRDT type as described here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict-free_replicated_data_type

If anyone is interested in providing some guidance/reviewing I have a
branch here http//xyz"

 Thanks
Edward