Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sean Folster <qm...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/21 02:31:56 UTC

does anyone know?

I have 3 different brokers (B1,B2,B3) running on 3 different servers(S1,S2,S3) in network brokers configuration below....

<transportConnectors>
<transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:0" discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
</transportConnectors>

<networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector uri="multicast://default"
         name="bridge"
         dynamicOnly="false"
         conduitSubscriptions="true"
         decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false">
      </networkConnector>
    </networkConnectors>

I then run 2 consumers from example on each server
(in build.xml changed <property name="url" value="discovery:(multicast://default)?initialReconnectDelay=100" />
ant consumer -DclientId=test1 -Dtopic=true
ant consumer -DclientId=test2 -Dtopic=true   etc...

I then run one producer on server 3
"ant producer -Dtopic=true"

Problem is not all 6 consumers get messages
all consumers show all 3 brokers added
Broker show
ERROR TransportConnector             - Could not accept connection from /12.2.12.124:60219: java.io.IOException: The transport is not running.
java.io.IOException: The transport is not running.

why do I get this error and why random consumers not getting messages? sometimes one out of 2 consumers on the same server don't get messages?

thanks

---------------------------------

Re: does anyone know?

Posted by Sean Folster <qm...@yahoo.com>.
I am using activemq4.1.1

Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:  Sean,

you've missed out the most important information - which version of
ActiveMQ are you running ?

cheers,

Rob

http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/