Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Danny Ayers <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/14 19:20:09 UTC

User Management patch - misc. tweaks

I've attached a patch to -

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-897

(copy attached here too)

As this is the first time I've submitted a patch here, you should
probably double-check I've got things ok. Let me know if there are any
problems or preferable ways of doing this.

I used :

   trunk$ diff -r -x .svn commons/security/usermanagement
../../stanbol/commons/security/usermanagement > UserManagement.patch

where trunk dir is fresh from svn, the other is my working copy.

It contains tweaks to fix these -

on Users listing (listUser.ftl):
* spaces between roles
* hide BasePermissionsRole

on Create/Edit user popup (webConsole.ftl, UserResource.java) :
* check existing role boxes

in API:
* get user Turtle - there's a conflict somewhere, it's trying to
return HTML [was typo in README.md, wrong path]

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://dannyayers.com