Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by CPC Livelink Admin <cp...@fitzpatrick.cc> on 2000/11/26 15:42:18 UTC

RE: Getting servletinputStream from a specific field of the posted form?

You need to get a multi-part post data handler.  There is one at
www.servlets.com (the O'Reilly servlets site) which is not wuite free (must
buy the book to use it commercially), but does work well.  If you browse the
archive, (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&r=1&w=2 is one
archive), then you can search for other messages on this topic which show up
periodically.

Regards,
Paul