Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@apache.org> on 2016/11/28 15:10:12 UTC

netbeans.org SSL certificate

I wasn't even aware I've been visiting netbeans.org over SSL this whole
time.

Anyhow, I see the certificate expires next month.

I don't believe the website migration will be done in time, so perhaps
Oracle will be kind enough to renew the certificate and donate to ASF the
private keys when all is done?

This would be an extra resource to add here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+Transition

[image: Inline image 1]

--emi

Re: netbeans.org SSL certificate

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, please add that, will investigate.

Gj

Posted by Martin Balin <Ma...@Oracle.COM>.
Certificate renewal is in progress. It will be done by Oracle admins
Martin

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@apache.org>.
Yeah, with Let's Encrypt this is less of a hassle I assume.

În lun., 28 nov. 2016 la 18:32 Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>
a scris:

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.