Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sa_james <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2016/12/21 21:05:04 UTC

Production Standalone

Anyone running any serious app standalone in prod? Uptime?
Thanks

-----
Guile Newbie

Re: Production Standalone

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.
I run Camel inside Karaf inside docker. The uptime is very much dependent
on docker. I haven't experienced any issues with Camel so far.

Re: Production Standalone

Re: Production Standalone

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.
What sort of metrics are you after? In what kind of environment?