Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Mark Lui <ml...@alodar.com> on 2007/11/13 05:04:36 UTC

Problems with foreach activity

I am having problems with the foreach activity.  I keep getting a null
pointer exception using using ODE 1.1 running in ServiceMix  3.1.1.  I
believe I have it configured correctly and all my web searches have
turn up nothing.  Here is how it is used in the BPEL file:

        <bpws:forEach counterName="myCount" name="ForEach" parallel="no">
            <bpws:startCounterValue>1</bpws:startCounterValue>
            <bpws:finalCounterValue>10</bpws:finalCounterValue>
            <bpws:scope name="MyScope">
                <bpws:variables>
                    <bpws:variable name="myVariable" type="xsd:unsignedInt"/>
                </bpws:variables>
                <bpws:wait name="Wait">
                    <bpws:for>'PT10S'</bpws:for>
                </bpws:wait>
            </bpws:scope>
        </bpws:forEach>

Here is the exception:

        at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame.resolve(ScopeFrame.java:84)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.FOREACH.newChild(FOREACH.java:212)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.FOREACH.run(FOREACH.java:99)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:4
51)
        ... 17 more

Any help and/or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark