Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Robin Batra <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/02 14:18:45 UTC

Version History

Hi,

Is there any way one can determine what workspace a version belongs to?
If we have multiple workspaces configured (in case of branching), the
history view will show all the versions present in multiple workspace. Is
there a way we can determine which version belongs to which workspace???

Thanks in Advance,
--
Regards

Robin Batra

Re: Version History

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@day.com>.
hi,
versions are shared amongst all workspaces. this is intentionally so
that corresponding nodes can checkin/checkout/restore/merge from their
common version.

if you need/want to remember the versions origin, you need to set it
manually on a property before your do the checkin.
regards, toby