Posted to user@metron.apache.org by "Beneduce, Kristen" <kb...@sandia.gov> on 2020/02/11 16:33:47 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: zeek metron-bro-plugin-kafka plugin build errors

Hello Otto,

Zeek version 3.1.0-dev.548

Is there a known compatible version I should install?

Thank you!
Kris

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kristen,

Wanted to follow up to make sure you saw the plugin now supports zeek 3.x
if you install master.  Thanks,

Jon Zeolla