Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/10 05:12:15 UTC

Don't miss our monthly meetup - March 2019

Hi Team,
I cordially invite you to our monthly meetup of March 2019.https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/xvmlqqyzfbxb/
This month begins the first of our 'Series of Talks on Apache Heron'.
If you are not local and like to present in our meetup, please contact me directly.

Thank you./Sree

Re: Don't miss our monthly meetup - March 2019

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! See you tonight!