Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org> on 2022/04/26 06:09:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Tian Liuhe(apache id:tianliuliu)

Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited

Tian Liuhe(apache id:tianliuliu),

to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Congrats, guy :-)

Best Wishes,

ShannonDing

Re: [ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache RocketMQ: Tian Liuhe(apache id:tianliuliu)

Posted by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats

ShannonDing <di...@apache.org> 于2022年4月26日周二 14:10写道: