Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/09/08 18:04:14 UTC

Merging Aegis updates to 2.2.x

Hi Benson

Revision 811687 contains both Aegis and JAXRS changes so I'd like to get it merged to 2.2.x...
Can you let me know what other Aegis-related changes need to be merged to 2.2.x first before the revision 811687 can be merged to 2.2.x and compiled there ?
thanks, Sergey

Re: Merging Aegis updates to 2.2.x

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tue September 8 2009 12:58:15 pm Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Ok, I'd prefer to merge Revision 811687 to 2.2.x but have only JAXRS
>  related changes commited to 2.2.x, with Aegis related ones (including
>  updates to AegisJSONProvider) being left out. Dan, would you agree ?

Yep.  I agree.   The major changes that may affect people should just stay on
trunk.   It may mean a little more work to get that revision merged back, but
it's definitely best to do so.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp