Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gintare Ragaisiene <gi...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/18 14:22:15 UTC

Not properly displayed international characters in PDF

Hi,

    Lithuanian characters like ąčėįųū are not displayed when generating .pdf
(xsl-fo using) in OfBiz. Instead of international character it displays
grattis - # , i.e.
'Date Ordered Tre#iadienis, 2008'
and must be :
'Date Ordered Trečiadienis, 2008'

I have generated .pdf in the same way like in "example" (OfBiz is cvs
revision: 675444), but example display them also as '#' .

This not helps:
<fo:block xml:lang="lt">
</fo:lang>

Haw get it work?

Thank you,
Gintare

Re: Not properly displayed international characters in PDF

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You have to setup and use a font with Lithuanian characters.

You should find some old messages in the mailing lists (and also a
Jira issue) with useful information.

Jacopo