Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Patrick Kirsch <p-...@gmx.de> on 2014/11/05 12:12:32 UTC

Best way to map holidays to corresponding date

Hey,
 maybe someone already faced the situation and could give me a hint.

Given one query includes "Easter" or "Sylvester" I search for the best
place to translate the string to the corresponding date.

Is there any solr.Mapping*Factory for that?
Do I need to implement it in a custom Solr Query Parser etc.?

Regards,
 Patrick

Re: Best way to map holidays to corresponding date

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Try writing a few examples. Try christmas, easter, and memorial day.

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Anurag Sharma <an...@gmail.com>.