Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by gekkokid <me...@gekkokid.org.uk> on 2006/01/23 15:35:16 UTC

No sub-file with id _18.f0 found

hi, when i try to view my index with luke i get the loading error: "No sub-file with id _18.f0 found".

any ideas what could be causing this?

im using IndexWriter.setUseCompoundFile(true)

in the past it has worked fine without any problems, im on win xp with java 1.5

Regards,
me@gekkokid.org.uk

Re: No sub-file with id _18.f0 found

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Look for File Formats page on the left side of Lucene's home page.  Some of that is also in Appendix B of Lucene in Action, but the web version is more up to date.

Otis

is there a web page that lists all the files created in a index so i can
track down the problem im having

im using the latest source via svn and have rebuild using ant

everytime i create an index no-matter how basic i get errors from luke