Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Matt Ryan <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/08/08 00:01:41 UTC

Please add Apache Jackrabbit to RedBubble Swag

Hi,

I'd love it if we could add Apache Jackrabbit to the RedBubble swag as
mentioned in the email from Aug 6.  I don't currently see it listed.  I'm
an Apache Jackrabbit PMC member and I'm speaking at ApacheCon NA.

Stickers also would be cool.

Also, this may be a step too far, but to get these also for the Apache
Jackrabbit Oak subproject would be nice, as Oak is getting the majority of
the development attention these days.  The logo for Oak is at
https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/oak_logo.png.

-MR

Re: Please add Apache Jackrabbit to RedBubble Swag

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 09/08/2019 20:27, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> On 8/9/19 8:27 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> On 08/08/2019 01:01, Matt Ryan wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd love it if we could add Apache Jackrabbit to the RedBubble swag as
>>> mentioned in the email from Aug 6.  I don't currently see it listed.
>>> I'm
>>> an Apache Jackrabbit PMC member and I'm speaking at ApacheCon NA.
>>>
>>> Stickers also would be cool.
>>>
>>> Also, this may be a step too far, but to get these also for the Apache
>>> Jackrabbit Oak subproject would be nice, as Oak is getting the
>>> majority of
>>> the development attention these days.  The logo for Oak is at
>>> https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/oak_logo.png.
>>
>> I need I high res version of the Oak logo with a transparent background
>> please.
>
> Short of there being an actual original somewhere that's better suited,
> you can use
> http://www.apache.org/logos/res/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-oak_highres.png

That is perfect. Tx.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515841-apache-jackrabbit-oak?asc=u

Mark

Re: Please add Apache Jackrabbit to RedBubble Swag

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 08/08/2019 01:01, Matt Ryan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd love it if we could add Apache Jackrabbit to the RedBubble swag as
> mentioned in the email from Aug 6.  I don't currently see it listed.  I'm
> an Apache Jackrabbit PMC member and I'm speaking at ApacheCon NA.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515519-apache-jackrabbit?asc=u

Mark

Re: Please add Apache Jackrabbit to RedBubble Swag

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Matt

I will also order some Jackrabbit and Oak stickers for the ASF booth.

Thanks
Sharan