Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/11/22 16:31:30 UTC

Design changes to Schema and Types

I committed some code changes last night and today to hopefully simplify
the representation of schemas in Woden and provide more flexibility for
accessing schema components - for example, when resolving QName attributes
in the WSDL elements to schema element declarations and schema type
definitions.

Details are in the attached PDF (more stuff to go on the website!).
Comments welcome.

(See attached file: Design for Schema and Types in Woden.pdf)

Lawrence, I have taken the error checking/reporting out of DOMWSDLReader so
you can handle it in the validator instead, per our discussion. Let's
discuss the validation of schema referenceability further when you've read
the doc.

regards,
John Kaputin