Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Madhavi <ma...@tcs.com> on 2009/04/15 12:44:26 UTC

Instance Clean up

 I tried with ode 1.3. My process deploy file contains <cleanup on="always"
/> tag and

1.conf ode-axis2.properties

      ode-axis2.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-axis2.db.ext.dataSource=java:jdbc/odeDs
ode-axis2.tx.factory.class = org.apache.ode.axis2.util.JBossFactory
ode-axis2.message.replicate.emptyns=true

2. conf-template ode-axis2.properties

ode-axis2.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl
ode-axis2.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-axis2.db.int.jdbcurl=jdbc::postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/ode-bple
ode-axis2.db.int.driver=org.postgresql.Driver
ode-axis2.db.int.username=postgres
ode-axis2.db.int.password=postgres

3.conf.hib ode-axis2.properties:
ode-axis2.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.axis2.instancecleanup.HibDaoConnectionFactoryImpl
ode-axis2.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-axis2.db.ext.dataSource=java:jdbc/odeDs

4.conf.jpa ode-axis2.properties:
ode-axis2.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.axis2.instancecleanup.JpaDaoConnectionFactoryImpl

I tried with this configuration . I havent find instance clean up once the
instance status is changed to completed.
 Is there any way to delete (clen up) the completed instances, if please
help me.

Thanks in advance