Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Warren Bell <wa...@clarksnutrition.com> on 2008/07/08 19:37:29 UTC

Sybase JDBC Driver that works well with Ibatis

Can somebody recommend a Sybase SQL Anywhere 8 JDBC drier that works
well with Ibatis? I have had problems with Sybase drivers that do not
allow me to do certain things. I have resorted to an ODBC driver, but it
has limitations too.

Thanks,

Warren

Re: Sybase JDBC Driver that works well with Ibatis

Posted by Zach Visagie <za...@ipay.co.za>.
On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 10:37 -0700, Warren Bell wrote:
> Can somebody recommend a Sybase SQL Anywhere 8 JDBC drier that works
> well with Ibatis? I have had problems with Sybase drivers that do not
> allow me to do certain things. I have resorted to an ODBC driver, but it
> has limitations too.

Have you tried:
http://jtds.sourceforge.net/

The only problem I have found with jtds is with select @@identity always