Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com> on 2005/11/08 00:17:42 UTC

Issue tracking system

Is there a way to integrate maven with an issue tracking system such as
Trac?

Re: Issue tracking system

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 14:57 +0100, Srepfler Srgjan wrote:
> Trac is a issue tracking system that's gaining popularity these days
> http://www.edgewall.com/trac/ you can see an running instance here:
> http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/
> It's a blend of wiki - issuetracker - subversion and is written in python.
> I just saw that there is a link for issue tracking  once I generated the
> project site and I was wondering if I could use trac but I guess it's
> not supported.

Sure you can use Trac. You are simply listing the URL to the issue
tracker right now, we don't really have any integration with issue
tracking systems right now per se but we're interested in making it
easier to work with issues tracking systems. One thing that is on the
horizon is a general API for interacting with issue tracking systems.

> Brett Porter wrote:
>
> >Currently we have the following integration:
> >- project info reports list the issue tracker (supports jira, bugzilla
> >and scarab I believe)
> >- changes plugin can retrieve changes from jira
> >
> >What type of support are you looking for?
> >
> >- Brett
> >
> >On 11/8/05, Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Is there a way to integrate maven with an issue tracking system such as
> >>Trac?

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Simplex sigillum veri. (Simplicity is the seal of truth.)

Re: Issue tracking system

Posted by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com>.

Re: Issue tracking system

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.