Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/23 04:52:01 UTC

Axis 1.2.1 Error Testing a JWS Endpoint

Hi!

I have just install Apache Axis 1.2.1 and I got the following when
testing the JWS Endpoint,

  http://localhost:8080/axis/EchoHeaders.jws?method=list
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
  <soapenv:Envelope
  <soapenv:Body>
  <soapenv:Fault>
  <faultstring>java.lang.RuntimeException: No compiler found in your
classpath! (you may need to add 'tools.jar')</faultstring>
  <detail>
  <ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">EGM4900202DS51N</ns1:hostname>
  </detail>
  </soapenv:Fault>
  </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Any idea of what could be the problem?

Re: Axis 1.2.1 Error Testing a JWS Endpoint

Posted by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com>.
The testing work after I explitcitly copied the tools.jar into Tomcat
5.5\common\lib. However, is this the proper way?