Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by ar...@EASTPOINT.COM on 2003/01/07 21:08:43 UTC

SQL Extension Enhancements

Now that the holidays are past, I figured that I would pester the Xalan list
a bit about my proposed enhancements to the SQL Extension. To help describe
a bit of what I had in mind I have attached a version of the SQL Extension
documentation page from the Xalan site that I had modified a bit describing
my enhancements. Currently where it refers to defaults, they are set for my
purposes. For integration to Xalan the defaults would be changed so that
existing stylesheets using the SQL extension do not need to change.

Thank You,
Art

 <<SQL library1.zip>>