Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by Jerry Shea <je...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/03 02:44:12 UTC

Visual Source Safe integration

Hi,

can anyone point me towards any documentation, or an example, to show me how
to integrate VSS with maven?

Cheers

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail

Re: Visual Source Safe integration

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 20:44, Jerry Shea wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can anyone point me towards any documentation, or an example, to show me how
> to integrate VSS with maven?

Maven SCM is not something that is actually integrated into Maven yet.
It is a separate project all together.

We are planning in integrating Maven SCM into Maven (yes, I know all the
"Maven's" are confusing) which will begin after the 1.0 version of Maven
is released.

But currently there is no support for VSS in Maven SCM so it would be
something you would have to implement :-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org