Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Duncan Krebs <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/25 21:08:39 UTC

mark dependencies as eclipse project

Hi,
  In maven 1 I remember there was a property you could include in a dependency in the pom that would tell the eclipse plugin to include the dependent artifact as an eclipse project. It was something like <eclipse.dependency>true</eclipse.dependency>.

  I'm now in the maven 2 environment and was wondering if there is a way to achieve this. Does anyone happen to know? Thanks for any help - Duncan

Re: mark dependencies as eclipse project

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
You need to use a multi-modules project.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada