Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Alex `Taker` Pircher <pi...@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> on 2000/02/15 19:41:29 UTC

Modperl with ModSSL

I've problems installing an Apache-Webserver with modSSL & modperl.

I've followed 1st the steps shown on http://www.modssl.org/example/
then I followed the Installation-Notes (file INSTALL) from modperl.
(Configure and build = yes)

Then I got 2 httpd-Files. One in /usr/local/apache/
(Server: Apache/1.3.11 (Unix) mod_perl/1.21) and one
in  /usr/local/apache_1.3.11/src/
(Server: Apache/1.3.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.5.0 OpenSSL/0.9.4)

If I do it the other way round (first modperl, than modssl).
I get only one httpd-File with only modssl.

Anyone knows how I can compile modssl AND modperl into one httpd-file?

Thx & GreetingX,
 Alex

Re: Modperl with ModSSL

Posted by Alessio Bragadini <al...@sevenseas.org>.
Alex `Taker` Pircher wrote:

> I've problems installing an Apache-Webserver with modSSL & modperl.

I've followed Stas' guide at
<http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#mod_perl_and_mod_ssl_openssl_>
and it worked fine for me without any problem.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini		alessio@sevenseas.org