Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@gmx.com> on 2011/05/10 21:26:35 UTC

iPojo EventAdmin Handler Release

Friends,

Is there an eta on a 1.7.0 or above build of the
org.apache.ipojo.hander.eventadmin bundle? The annotations bundle is
up-to-date and has @Publisher deprecated (replaced with @Publishes) but the
eventadmin bundle is still 1.6.0 and therefore the new handler isn't
available in Nexus.

BTW - just got 'OSGi in Action'. I'm very excited.

- Joel

Re: iPojo EventAdmin Handler Release

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The handler is ready to be released, I'll release ASAP.

Regards,

Clement

Sent from my iPhone