Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2000/12/20 13:00:12 UTC

Re: Tomcat2 C2: log file: namespace not supported vs. sitemap not available

Christian,

Assuming you have Tomcat3.2.x,

1. place the xerces_1_2_3.jar (from xml-cocoon\lib) into tomcat-3.2\lib directory
2. remove parser.jar and jaxp.jar from tomcat-3.2\lib

Thanks,
dims

--- Christian Parpart <cp...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just got the latest CVS code from C2 and build the webapp.
> Now I have the cocoon.war and I put it into the webapps
> directory of Tomcat. Then I've restarted Tomcat with 'startup'
> and typed in the browser http://localhost/cocoon.
>
> Here I get the message 'The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.'
>
> But after taking a look into the log file from C2
> (webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log) I saw that there're some more
> initial exceptions, such as 'Namespace not supported by SAXParser'.
>
> I don't know how to fix that problem (btw. I think that these exception
> causes the sitemap error) and for more understanding I attached the log
> file to this mail, please take a look at it.
>
> I hope there's anyone who knows how to fix that..
>
> Thank's in adwance
>
> Regards,
> Christian Parpart
> SurakWare
> cparpart@surakware.com
> http://www.surakware.com

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

AW: Tomcat2 C2: log file: namespace not supported vs. sitemap not available

Posted by Christian Parpart <tr...@gmx.de>.
Hi

unfortunatly (for that case) not, I am using
Apache Tomcat/4.0-m5 (stand-alone mode) with
Apache Cocoon/2.0a3.

I get a lot of 'Namespaces not supported' error
in the cocoon.log file (see attachement).

Regards,
Christian Parpart
SurakWare
cparpart@surakware.com