Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net> on 2001/06/15 14:56:43 UTC

org.w3c.dom.Element, apache-soap-server, ms-soap-client, wsdl?

Hallo,

I´ve developped a soap-server in java and now I want to connect with a
c++ win client.
I have arguments and result-values of the type org.w3c.dom.Element. What
must I do do explain that my ms-clients. I describe my service in wsdl
and I don´t know how to describe these type. Should I describe a
user-defined type and to write serializer/deserializer for the client or
is it a standard type. And what about name-spaces? Can somebody give me
a wsdl example?

best regards

Oliver Rettig