Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vy Ho <st...@drexel.edu> on 2004/11/15 20:03:32 UTC

Wsdl2Java does not generate service locatosr for all services

I have a wsdl file with 3 porttypes, 3 bindings (1 for each) and under
service, there are also 3 ports (1 for each).  However, when generate
Java files for this wsdl, it does not generates the service locators for
2 of the 3 ports listed under <wsdl:service>

One way I could fix this is to split this wsdl into 3 wsdl files.
However, there's so many type mapping/declarations that are the same in
the threes, and updating one makes me update all threes seem not a very
good solution.

Is this a bug or just work as is?

Thanks,

vh.

Re: Wsdl2Java does not generate service locatosr for all services

Posted by Vy Ho <st...@drexel.edu>.
I have to take this back.  The service locator is used for all port
types.  So, using this, I could get all 3 references to the ports.